We Are Seeing Yellow

 

My slime disaster!  I researched and researched for the best Fluffy slime recipe.  I ordered special stuff from Amazon.  I mixed just like the recipe call for. and All I got was a big bunch of sticky goo.  I sent out an SOS on Facebook and lots of ideas came through.  Casi Dorko, that's who she will always be to me, said he would pick me up some contact solution.  She delivered it to my mailbox because she was on the way home from the dentist with a numb hurting face.  I couldn't try again until after school, lunch, and naps.

They are thrilled with another wagon from Ms. Carolyn.

We used every inch of the preschool.  Today it was the floor for apple printing.

Colton was please with himself.


We used the other half of each apple for cutting.



And then our favorite was the eating.  We dipped our apple pieces in caramel sauce and crushed pecans.



Working all those little muscles with playdough.

Everyone working together at the Math Table.

We repurposed the apple halves into food for the bees and the birds.

Comments

Popular Posts