Tomorrow Is The Big Day

 I have been working on and off for the last month to prepare the preschool room.  Tonight at 9:30pm I finally finished!  I am so ready for tomorrow.  The entire month is planned.  The newsletter and calendar are in their cubbies.  They are not going to know what hit them!

Here are some before and after pictures.

cubbies, library, daily activities

Disapproving Wammy is looking at the room and shaking her head.

hooks, important info, (Command Central)

bare bones

schoolroom table with individual baskets and our gathering place with all the day's info

empty walls and Busy Boxes

Our Word Wall still needs to go but not until next week.  This week, we will learn about the room, the schedule, and the expectations.

I hope I can sleep tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts