We Survived!

 

Bailey is setting up a tea party in her pretty new dress.
And just so you know I found some outside play clothes for her to get dirty not her new dress.

Someone was trying to feed Medium, the tadpole, and got a little carried away.

One of my besties at church, Ms Carolyn brought a cookie cake for the yahoos for snack.  This is how you eat it if you don't want to be messy and have it all over you and everything in sight.

And Bridger...let's just say that he enjoyed it thoroughly.

I saw something like this on Pinterest.  I know how great Cassie is using Canva so I asked her if she could come up with something for me to give the big yahoos.  I love it!

SIDE NOTE... It must have been a triple full moon.   The yahoos were off the chart!  But we all survived and no one was hurt but I'm pooped!

Comments

Popular Posts