Our New Friend From Down The Street

 We have a new friend in Wammyville.  His name is Beckett and he is the cutest!

I borrowed this pic that his dad took this morning on the way in. I cropped it so you could get his smile close up.


Doesn't he have the best smile?

The yahoos were building with our crazy blocks when he came.

Today Avery built the tallest 'rock' tower.




We waited for Gabe to get off the bus for lunch.  Ava and Gabe were great helpers today.  They showed Beckett the ropes for sure.  Beckett got picked up right after lunch and it was time for Avery and Gabe to go downstairs for 'Naps with Pap'.


While they were snoozing Ava and I went to the flower bed.  I showed her how you know when zinnias are ready to pick and she chose the flowers for the bouquet she made for her mom.  I think she did a great job.


Comments

Popular Posts