Wetting A Line With Sam and Mia


The very first thing out of their mouths when we pick them up is what we will do today.  Today was no different but when they got in the car they figured it out pretty quickly.

But first, we needed to stop to pick up the bait.

And we are in the water in record time.  I knew to only take two poles because my hands would be doing things for all the little fisher-people.  Not my first rodeo.

The first fish of the day was caught by Sam.



Mia caught a first for me.  A muscle or clam I don't know which.  Seriously it ate the worm!

Mia caught her first fish.


Peep and Pop Paw would have loved it.  She was holding her line so she could feel the fish bite.

The day was a huge success.  Next time we are going back to catch the big ones...catfish!
 

Comments

Popular Posts