Searching For Water

 Ellis and Alire love a good creek to dig around and build carins.  That is what they wanted to do on the last day.  Where do you find answers to your questions...

And we found some water and waterfalls.

Sandstone Falls


Ellis found a way to get down to the falls.  So of course he walked so he would get under the falls.  The water was only a little past his waist in the deepest part.   You won't find Alaire anywhere near the water.  She was trying to find her way across and a snake slithered right by her foot!  She was high-stepping it out of there as fast as she could.

I spent the last evening sitting beside an awesome campfire I built for myself.  Not one of the vacationers wanted to join me.  Party poopers!

And I also spent some time in the hammock finishing up a book I was listening to.

Comments

Popular Posts