The Wammyville Campout

 

Even more priceless than you can even imagine.  We were planning on being present at the campout but we need to be in WI to support and love on one of our 'daughters'.   


Back at the campout, there seems to be lots of fun.  I know because we were kept in the loop which helped our heaviness be lifted a little bit.

The craziest more caring bunch of yahoos and our 'other kids'.

They made sure we didn't miss a thing....not even the huge rat snake.

She is known as a disapproving Wammy.

Seems like she was pretty busy.

I loved every single smile in every single picture but this is my favorite.  They know that I love my hammock.

And I can never pass up a good campfire.  Priceless!

Oh, on disapproving Wammy strikes again.  Diaper change for Avery and he is not a happy camper.

I could take a lesson from this happy little chap.

This just looks like trouble.

Must be time to turn in with CPAP Pappy.

We made it! And we got to spend the whole day!







It was a great campout but there were a few families that couldn't make it to this one and they were missed.  We are planning a fall campout and I can't wait!

Thanks everyone for your love, support, and prayers.  Please continue to remember Lisa and her two young ones in your thoughts and prayers.

Comments

Popular Posts