SKY!

 
Yet another adventure they aren't sure about.  The looks says it all...PAPPY WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN US INTO?

Another bumpy bus ride, but we don't care.

Our practice run. Can you tell which one is Ellis?  I have been on ziplines before and I am here to tell you I never got nervous for one second on this one.  And I am a little leary of heights.  The platforms were sturdy and set firmly into a hillside.  I have been on little tiny platforms that are supposed to hold lots of people.  But they swayed in the wind and I was always the first one to zip off.

Getting ready to go on the longest zipline.

Listen to the screaming of the wire.  Count how long it lasts and add a few more seconds.  It's a long one.

Living proof that they (we) survived.

Alaire is in her happy place.

And Pappy is in his.  He would pull his chair close to the field by the woods and listen for hours. Amanda shared a really cool bird app for listening to birds.  We both spent a lot of time sitting and listening.

Comments

Popular Posts