Best Couple Of Days

  I don't even know where to begin this one.  I guess I'll start with the text I got a month ago from Michelle, Michael's biological sister that was living still in WI.  She and her family  (husband, daughter, and two dogs) were moving their belongings to Ft Liberty in NC.  She wanted to know if they could visit for a while.  I said visit nothing you are staying with us!  We have more than enough room and would love to see you and meet your family.

So last week they came and spent two days with us!  What a reunion!

This is my newest 'granddaughter', Lyza.  She is 18 months old and what a trooper.  And she likes me better than Pappy.

She took a little tumble at one of their pit stops and ate some asphalt.

Pizza for dinner!  That is Aaron, Michelle's husband.  And that is Michelle.  She and Michael look so much alike.  They taught us some new games on our phones.  We spend lots of time around the table telling stories of back in the day.  It is funny what and how you remember things.

Pappy tried really hard to win Lyza over but he didn't stand a chance.



I'd say that was a pretty good PBJ!

And a little bit of blue chalk for dessert.

We taught Michaelle and Aaron how to play SkyJo.

Lyza kept our bellies full with all of her cooking.




Aarn and Micahell cooked dinner the second night.  Delish!

And we continue the games.

They were loading up and getting ready to head to NC to wait in the moving truck which is supposed to be there sometime this week.

They promised to come back.  Soon!

I forgot to get a pic of the two dogs, Coda and Bluff.  Next time.













Comments

Popular Posts