A Really Slow Day For Us

My lips have been swelling for a few days.  Wednesday night at Whiz Kids I wasn't feeling too swift.  And seems everyone noticed.  My sweet friend, Marsh prayed right there with me at the table.  Everyone wanted to do everything for me. I promised them if I got worse I would go to the doctor.

Several people said that some girls pay big bucks for that look. Worst paint ever.  I am saying even worse pain in my life.

I was the first one seen at Urgent Care.  My whole head has been affected by my seasonal allergies.  My left ear has clear liquid that I can have lanced or drained or wait for it to go away in about three months.  I'll wait it out unless it starts hurting.  No pain just can't hear.  My sour mouth and throat are due to thrush.  That's crazy.  So I have meds and a new diet...the Candida Diet.  Let's just say that everything I eat is the wrong thing to eat.  So I will probably lose 10 pounds before I am cured.  And I guess I will be eating less junk food and sugar. UGH!

The boys sorted beans from the 'earth'.

We were working on those small motor skills and following directions.


We finished the ladybugs.


They were pleased.

Avery even had time for an extra Busy Box.

And this was lunch. Yummy...not.





Comments

Popular Posts