Eastside's Woman's Conference

 What a wonderful time spent with the ladies and friends of Eastside.  I can not say enough to have you experience what we did.  I'm already inviting friends to come with me next year.


Worship was great!

I was so involved I didn't get a photo of Christi Lee, our first speaker.  But I managed to get my act together to get a pic of Amanda.

And Jenanne.  All the speakers brought us to tears and made us chuckle.

We planted succulents.


We decorated our clay pots.


We gathered as tutors and the kitchen ladies of Whiz Kids.

Some of our crazy Wammyville moms.

This activity stretched some of us as far as we could be stretched.

Marney is a natural!



Lots of conversations with new friends.

There sure is a big difference between painting rocks with paint pens to actually painting with paintbrushes.

A sampling of all the artwork.

We had a delicious box bunch with a bowl of soup that was amazing.  And we all got to take home one of these beautiful cookies that were too pretty to eat.


I found the perfect place...in the PS office.

Thank you to all the individuals who have prayed for months for this conference and to all those who did their thing to make such an uplifting day.  I am looking forward to the Ladies Bible Study starting on Sunday, February 18.

Comments

Popular Posts