One Last Time

 The Train Room/Preschool Office/Teacher's Lounge will be trimmed in tonight.  Tomorrow I will roll the walls and set the furniture in.  I'm really excited about it.  I've already moved some totes to the closet.  The books are ready to go into the bookshelves by month and I have a plan for zhuzhing.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford LanguagesLearn more
zhuzh
/ZHo͝oZH,ZHo͝oSH/
INFORMAL
verb
gerund or present participlezhuzhing
  1. make something more stylish, lively, or attractive.
    "the bag is a cool but economical way to zhuzh up many an outfit"

I think my second favorite color is gray.

I'm going to be teaching myself how to switch out the sockets today after I finish painting.  Hopefully tonight I can add a couple of finished shots.  I'm excited.



Comments

Popular Posts