Here We Go Again

 The Train Room will be magically transformed into the Preschool Office/Teachers Lounge.  I need somewhere to put all the preschool 'stuff' so it is in one place and easy to put my hands on.

I put feelers out and The Happy Church was more than excited to be getting these bunks.

The next problem to tackle was how to get them from point A to point B.  Thanks to the help of the boys, Jon and Jeremy we were able to get them to the garage.  Then Kory came and managed to get them in his truck for the ride to Jackson on Saturday.

Removing the stuff off the walls and finding a place for all the other things that now have no home is my next challenge.

Jase and I put together the new desk and printer stand.  Hopefully, I can find a place at the top of the stairs for it to be until we paint.

The walls were all scrubbed down.  The baseboards got a good vinegar and water cleaning and the carpet got cleaning.  On to mudding and sanding.  Hopefully, I will be getting paint today and starting to paint.

Comments

Popular Posts