The Third Annual Wammyville Pumpkin Festival

The weather caused us to reschedule and the 22nd could not have been more perfect.

I'm sorry to say that we only grew one little bitty pumpkin.   Murph the Pumpkin Man went all over Milford looking for just the right pumpkins.  I know that they all weighed more than the yahoos.  Our backs will never be the same.


I set up a little photo shoot area.  I watched the sun and the shadows for a week to decide this would be the best spot in the yard.

The Bruce Family

John Bridger takes the best pictures.

The Rockhold's

Ava with her mom and dad.

It didn't take Bailey long to pick out her favorite.

Bailey with her favorite peeps.

Avery trying so hard to pick up his pumpkin choice.

Murph, The Pumpkin Man, with Bridget, Carly Rae, and Connor.

Look at those happy faces!

Pappy and Wammy with all the yahoos!

I just need to say that this might be the best pic I have taken even in my entire life.  Well, maybe from the waist up.  Those jeans and broken Crocs have got to go.

Oh, Pappy!

One cute little punkin!


The lovely Carly Rae with her pumpkin choice.

Connor made his choice and it was a hard one.

Avery, the problem solver, figured out how to move his pumpkin from one place to another.


I think Levi is satisfied with his choice.

Box Racing 

Adam Irwin from church got us a huge refrigerator box.  Mark cut it into three sections and the rest is history!

Another fun year at the 'Pumpkin Patch'.  Thanks, Murph for all the work and love you show the families of Wammyville.

Comments

Popular Posts