Let The Makeovers Begin

 It has been a bit since we became empty-nesters... actually 2 weeks and we have started the Michael Guest Room and Bathroom Makeover.

Ready to get to work.  We have already cleaned the carpet, washed the windows, and spackled the holes in the walls.



The plants love their new homes.


I have a little stash and we used it for a painter who finished the job in one morning.  He was amazing!  I wanted to do it but needed a few more hours a day.  Things worked out perfectly. 

I'm still determining if I picked out the right color.  At the paint store, it looked gray under their lights.

But in this light, it looks a little gray-purple.

The guest bathroom needs lots of TLC.

It looks totally naked.

I found an expensive shower curtain that is gray which we could easily match.

Saving my pennies again!

Comments

Popular Posts