I Was Sweating It A Little Bit

 The day of our Open House the power goes off!  But I shrugged my shoulders and said what can you do?  You prepare.  Always have Plan B.  And I did.  I would just let the boys carry a lantern while showing their parents around the room. (Let me remind you that the parents drop off and pick up their boys every day so I'm guessing there aren't too many things in the room that they haven't seen.

We got lucky...the power came back on hours earlier.

Those are our two stellar students.  One in preschool and one in pre-K.


Command Central




our lunchroom

All the yahoos that we get to love on and play with almost every day.  

There is way more I could have shown you like our outdoor explore area, our vegetable gardens, the front yard activities area, the basement 'dramatic play', and sleeping arrangements but I'm worn out and need my beauty sleep.  Another day.


Comments

Popular Posts