First Even Fantastic Friday

 Once a month on the last Friday of the month I am going to go above and beyond fun.  This Friday was the first and I think by the chatter I heard and the smiles that I say it was a huge success!


Station #1 was Leggos in the Strawberry Field.

Station #2 was playdough in Squash Alley.

Station #3 They planted strawberry plants in the Potting Table Bed.

Station #4...picking beans then shelling them to glue on colored paper in the Goat Pen.

Station #5...Leaf rubbings in the Corn Crib Garden.

And here are the results...

Someone was busy picking and eating tomatoes!











Still picking and eating.









When they had finished all the stations they had to choose a shape and draw a picture of their favorite activity.



And then the boys got creative with the wet chalk.



Barefoot lunch in the backyard.

Adi and Jase got to stay up and create with the 'things' they brought from home.


I'D SAY IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!

Comments

Popular Posts