Bloopers

 

A couple of things in this shot.  It is way too dark.  Avery had a photo bomb.

Way to light.

Gabe is gritting his teeth to beat the band trying to give me a good smile.  And Avery has just about had enough and we are just getting started.

Then we have the hair that isn't right and the happy tongue.  Not to mention the shiny stuff under his nose.

He looks so sad.  And super dark. Maybe he was waiting for the children of the corn to jump out at him from behind.

The 'Wammy are we done yet' look.

gross nose

silly face

a pained smile

I don't even know.

Not sure what he is adjusting back there.

Just so sad.

I can tell you I was not cut out to be a portrait photographer.  Do you realize how much energy it took to try to capture a good shot?  I was running around the backyard with some water and a comb so I could get their hair picture-perfect ready, chasing dogs out of the shots, corralling wild cats, and trying to figure out the setting on my big girl camera on a tripod.

I'm pooped.  Kudo to all those school photographers.  I don't know how in the world they do it and keep all their hair.





Comments

Popular Posts