A Banner Day

Gabe had a splinter in his finger.  He was so brave and let me take it out.  He was so proud of himself.
 
We used a new 'game' to review the beginning sounds we learned in September.

They loved this punch paper that we did last week so I brought it back for another round.  We tried very small and very sharp pencils.

We all decided that the punch pins were a better choice.

I introduced a new Busy Box...Bear Color Patterns.  They couldn't get enough of them either.

Levi wanted me to take a picture of the hat he made and send it to his mom and dad.  I can't remember if I did that or not.  Oops!

Jase came off the bus with his chest puffed out and a huge smile on his face.  Proud of him! He loves school even more than his sister did at this age.  And I love it!

Comments

Popular Posts