To The Rescue

 

I got a text asking if I was still painting rocks.  Why, yes I was.  I was painting the last rocks and pieces of broken rocks that I could get my hands on.

Mark and Maycee came and helped until the very end.  We managed to put together 9 bags filled with 50 rocks each and then a bag of 30.  Our total on the table is 480 painted rocks.  Shanon has been painting at her house and she has 10 to add.  That brings our total to 490.  I'm waiting to hear from Bridget as to how many she has been able to paint.  Thursday night a 7pm is our deadline.  Backpacking packing happens then.  Keep your fingers crossed that we have 500 by then.

Huge thank you to Mark, Maycee, Shannon, Bridget, Amanda, Jody, Josie, Everett, and Ava.  It takes a village for just about everything.

Comments

Popular Posts