Day Two Of Boot Camp

I need a little extra kick in the pants to get up and moving today.  Emmy provided a care package with my favorite any-time-of-the- day 'biscuits.'  Allison Heitkamp notice the knot!
 
And here we all are...Wammyville 2023-2024.  Gosh, I love this bunch.  Two big girls in 2 grade which is so hard to believe.  Two five's in the morning Kindergarten.  One three and one four on Preschool.  One is two years old and her baby brother is 3 months.  Yep, it is a crew for sure!  But we love every single minute of it.  Lots of love, learning, and growing going on around here!

The three Minnie's.

Sometimes you just ned a little chat with your friend.

Lunch Bunch

Gabe has a special container section in his new lunch box and it is for all of his no-thank-you-bite items.  Today it was blueberries.

And he liked them!  Score one for Mom and Dad.

It is going to be a fun and great learning year for all of us.  Mark and I will have to learn about Bridger's noises and what they mean. The yahoos will have to remember that Wammy says what she means and means what she says.  There are new bus numbers and schedules for all of us to remember.  The Pappy bus will run again this year. Preschool for us starts next month.  We need to get a few days of other things under our belt before the academics begin.

I know that I will be sleeping pretty soundly for a few months until I get into the grind.  Lots of chocolate (thank you Rockhold's) and coffee in my future.




Comments

Popular Posts