Pappy's Little Procedure

 It was that time again.  Wake up early, have no breakfast, nothing to drink, and head to the hospital for a scheduled cystoscopy.  Papy has to have one every 6 months just to check on things to see how everything is going.

Something new this time...a little do-giggy on his head that gives his temperature reading.  Pretty snazzy don't you think?

As soon as I sat down and got my headphones in I get a text.  Then at 8:33, I get a second one.  Then four minutes later I get another one.

I am ushered into a little room to wait for Dr.Cox.  We have an understanding...he told me if it doesn't take long that is great news.  It if takes a little longer than usual that means that he found something.

So today the first thing out of his mouth...with a huge smile...'It's graduation day.  Meaning that now Mark only has to have a cysto every year just to keep an eye on things.  He still needs to do a blood draw for his PSA but that is only every 6 months.

We celebrated by going out to breakfast!  And then headed home for a nap!

Thank you, Jesus!



Comments

Popular Posts