Next Projects

Pappy is getting ready for the fall growing season.  These little grow bags will have seeds for root veggies.  I think they are going along the fence in the Potting Bench Bed.

Last week the guy-next-door-behind us cut down a tree.  Pappy walked over and ask if we could have what they were chipping up.  They were glad to get rid of it.  It saved them a trip to Bzak and maybe a few pieces of change.  We need to let it dry out a little bit but that is hard when you are getting remain almost every day.

My longtime lake friend, Jody, from Harrodsburg, Ky came to get a few things that I had stored for him in the garage.  He brought me the wooden ladder that I have been looking for.  I love it.  It is perfect.

Now I need to wait until one of the boys has time to hang it in the basement for me.  All my AT things are going on it.  It is going to be great!  And as Murph would say...they are going to love it and they don't even know it yet!

Comments

Popular Posts