Dodging The Raindrops

 We got up to a weather report of rain. Boo!  We decided that we would play between the rainfall.

I love the water drops on this little guy.

It looked so clear.  And it was hot.  We did a little floating/fishing trip to the rock wall.  Cassie and I are in kayaks.  Alaire on a tube. And Ellis on his feet walking.

Alaire loves to build very challenging cairns.

My little arrangement was collected from the roadside.  I now keep a little bucket and a shovel in the way back.

Remember that I said Ellis found some new camera equipment.  He taught me a few tricks.  Has anyone ever heard of bumping your lens I think that is what he called it?  He used his regular camera with a lens and then held a different lens up to the lens attached to his camera.  He loves this muted look.

Or would you call it a foggy look?

Then he told me something about spraying around the outer edge of the lens.

He likes it and that's all that matters.  But this is what things looked like to me before I had my cataract surgeries.

After it rained again and before it started again Ellis and I took a little Nature Walk up the road with our 'adult' cameras.  These are the shots I came back with.

Comments

Popular Posts