48 Years

 A little late posting the blog but better late than never.

Honestly, there is never a serious or dull moment when he is around!  Sometimes he is a little too much to handle but always up for an adventure.  And we have had some doozies!

So we were wondering what the official anniversary gift was for 48 years.  Optical goods!  Ha, how funny because I just got my cataracts removed and now I can see!

Adventure #1 for the day...strawberry picking.  Well; I thought we were picking.

Nope someone else picked them and we picked them up.  I missed eating my weight in strawberries straight from the field!

Adventure #2...But that's okay...I ate an entire strawberry pie from the Amish Bakery in Bainbridge.

Mark opted for corned beef on rye.

I might have gotten a hot pretzel with cheese.

Adventure #3...looking for Amish on the back roads on the way home is my favorite thing to do.

We might have gone a little overboard.  But I love it all!

Comments

Popular Posts