Crazy Hair Day and 100th Day

 

Not everyone was as excited as me about Crazy Hair Day.  I even went to bed with wet hair!

Bailey's first day back since Bridger made his entrance into the world.  We all were excited to see her.  She was pretty happy to be here too.

Bailey walked around the yard holding Jase's hand for the longest time.  Then Avery tried his best to talk her into holding his hand but she wouldn't have any of it.

I really don't understand what this is and why they were building it.  They usually have a very elaborate story to tell but not today.


And then Avery and Bailey found a mud puddle.

They loved it!

Boy, oh boy did they love it.

Pappy had his work cut out for him while we celebrated the 100th Day Of School.

We talked about what kinds of items we could find in the backyard.

Jase found 100 rocks.  We grouped them into groups of ten and practiced counting to 100 by tens.

I found straw.

Levi chose grasses.


We all helped Gabe find 100 sticks.

They ran back and forth from the fence to me for 100 seconds...

and ran in 100 circles.

By that time it was lunch.

She went down fast.  One minute we were chatting and then the next time I looked over at her ...

Mark just sent me these pics from his phone.  I had to share them also...

We call this swamp bootie.

She had a ball.

After a nap, Bailey had some crazy hair too!

Comments

Popular Posts