Earth Day Week Around Here

 

I had an early morning appointment at CEI.  While I was sitting there patiently waiting for my name to be called I got a ding on my phone.  Mark sent this precious picture.  Bailey loves Jase to the moon and back and then some.  And evidently, she loves dinosaurs.

Levi planting his little egg carton greenhouse.


We were able to harvest seeds from three different colored peppers.


Then a quick game of Trash or Recycle.

They surprised me with this one.  They flew through the activity.

And thought it was fun!

Watering the greenhouse.


Lunch with Bailey and her peanut butter sandwich.  No jelly for this girl.

While the littles were sleeping we gathered trash.

While waiting for the school girls to get off the bus we let out minds roll with some construction ideas.

catapult



As soon as Ava gets here we get to have a snack!

Comments

Popular Posts