Geometric Shapes

 

For the life of me I just can't figure out all the dumping and secure 'I need my alone space' structures.  Every single day at least three times a day.  You would think they would get tired of picking up 9,000 toys.  But I also realize that it is a really strange stage of development.  Or so I have been told by all those college professors and early childhood professionals.

They even have Bailey joining in.

Levi loves a good tracing paper.  Especially if there are arctic animals helping with the work. 

Look at Gabe's concentration.

I got out the chocolate playdough and toothpicks to see what geometric shapes we could make.  Levi started out with just a basic square.

We also got to eat some of the same shapes that we were trying to make.  Fist up a sphere.

We got to eat three pieces of Gabe's favorite cereal.

We quickly moved on to making a cube from our square.


I was blown away by the amount of concentration!


Levi did it but his face tells me something is definitely wrong.  He wasn't happy that his cube wasn't standing perfectly straight.

some kind of pyramid

Levi figured it out all by himself.


rectangular prism


YES!!! He did it!

Avery trying to sweet talk Bailey into sharing some of her lunch.



She is so nice to share.

This girl always has the sassiest shoes!

Pappy is feeling the spring bug for timing (massacring) the bushes.

Comments

Popular Posts