Yet Another Wild Hair!

 A little bit of backstory.  The boys love to dig holes that they are going to someday turn into tunnels.  They are all over the yard.  The dogs are diggers.  Combine the two and we have a yard full of ankle-turning, arm-breaking holes for the old people to fall in and get hurt.  While at Sam's basketball game, I say what was the coolest play area that a school has ever had!  I wish I had taken more pictures...maybe a field trip with Papy is coming up so I can get more ideas.

They call it a Dig Pit.  We voted on a name for ours and I think they decided on Dig Site but I will definitely double-check that.  One place where they can dig until the cows come home.

Then I turned around and saw this.  Oh yes!

Very late that night when everyone was sleeping I was on Amazon looking for garden tools that would last.  No plastics here.  Now want to bet who the first one to get stitches will be?  My money is on either Gabe or Levi.  I just need to find the right hangers now.
Jase saw the box when it came and saw the pic on the side.  In the pic were a pair of gardening gloves and a little spray bottle.  He is trying to figure out who will get to use those.  Looks like a trip to LOWE'S is coming up soon.

I put out a need for old wood on our Wammyville Facebook page and the next thing I know Jon shows up with our box!

What on earth am I going to do when all the yahoos graduate on to bigger and better things?

The yahoos have only seen our latest piece of playground equipment from the kitchen window because it has been so yucky outside.  But all three dogs have checked it out and they think it is just fine.

Now all I need to do is get Murph over here to help me with my feng shui and get it in the right place.  Oh, and get some new digging dirt.  But until then they can dig holes in the old dirt.

Thanks, Mr. Jon for the great surprise!







Comments

Popular Posts