Ali and Jon Cash In Their Ticket

 The little Bruce boys came this Saturday night for their sleepover at Wammy and Pappy's.  I was doing something at the kitchen sink and Levi barreled in and said 'Wammy we are here for the sleepover and we get to do whatever we want.'  I turned and gave him the Wammy look and he sheepishly looked up at me with a big grin and his head cocked to one side and said...well maybe not!  I thought I was going to die laughing.

What a time they had choosing our dinner spot.  First, it was Skyline and then it was Orange and Black (Wings and Rings).  Chick-Fil-a came in a close third.  But the place that has the red, white and blue chicken was the winner! Rooster's.  And there was a 40-minute wait.  Thank the Lord that we only had to wait 5-10 minutes!


Avery attacking his coloring page.

These boys can eat!

With every corndog, Avery picked all the outer coating off and then jabbed the naked hotdog with his fork.  Every single one.  He definitely had a system.

Levi did the same thing.  

We had to take Walter home.  On the way there Levi told us that he was a little freaked out because he didn't know if Pappy knew where he was going.  He assured him that he had been to Emmy's house lots of times.  Hundreds.

It was getting late so we went to Wammy's Kitchen because as Levi told us...'he really needed a sweet treat after dinner.'  The little con!  We had chocolate ice cream with valentine heart sprinkles.

The boys and I headed for the tent!  The boys started out on the air mattress together but after about five minutes we figured out that Avery needed to go in his port-a-crib.  I was parked right at the entrance to the tent.  The basement is blacker than midnight in a coal mine.  I told Levi that we were going to get up when he could see the sun or Ollie started barking.  Dumb Ollie, he barked around 5:30AM!  And don't you know everyone heard it!

Cinnamon rolls for breakfast..Yum!

Avery likes the taste but not the stinky fingers.

Teeth got brushed and we got dressed.  Pappy went to church early so I was on my own.  And we made it with time to spare.

I was teaching the 9:30 class this morning so I had helpers getting the room ready.


We had lots of fun.  Got to talk about A LOT OF THINGS.

So who is up next?  I have nothing on my calendar for any of the rest of the Wammyville families.

Comments

Popular Posts