Snowflakes And Snowmen

 

They have rediscovered their love for those blocks.  I love to sit across the table and listen to the conversations and watch those little creative minds buzz.

This is genius.  Avery loves a good dry-erase marker.  He has learned finally that this is where he can successfully and happily use them.

This was probably one of the most challenging worksheet ever.  They had to put the days of the week in order without my help.  They had to use our listing on the flannel board or the days of the week on the calendar or by sounding out the words.  They all did an awesome job!

focus

I was at the Dollar Store one day and these giant wooden snowflakes jumped out at me.

And I had some of the prettiest fake snow.

The boys decided which center stone they wanted and they then had to dig through the 'snow' to find the tiny blue beads that they added for decoration.  They loved it but I am not so sure that their parents will like all the snow that will be scattered all over their houses.

I love this little book.  I have had it for ages.  The boys have been working on zipping their jackets since jacket season began.  All of them almost have zipping mastered.  Do you know what the thing is called that you actually zip with is?  If not you'll need to watch this short video.

Comments

Popular Posts