Christmas Day Odds and Ends

 

I may have eaten some of this for breakfast with a stiff cup of coffee.

I made air frier cinnamon and sugar donuts and donut holes.  Another cup of coffee down.

And then Cassie made scones!

At our house, we call these Wammy donuts.  When Ellis and Alaire were little we always had these for them when they came to visit.  So they named them Wammy donuts.  It might be my new favorite ornament.

After all that sweetness we decided to take the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood.

Winnie!

She's fading fast.

And she's gone.

Ellis, Michael, and I played a new game...Even Steven's Odd.  It is fun.  Michael blew us all out of the water.  He had both hands and both sides of his brain going at once.  He won just about every time.

Alaire was back there painting something for Pappy and me to go with my AT collection.

Just saying!



Comments

Popular Posts