Christmas Movie, Popcorn, And a Sleepover

 

Pappy had a morning meeting with some friends from church so I was on my own.  This morning it was a keep my sanity morning.  We went to the basement and played or should I say stacked all the toys and then covered them with blankets...AKA...a trap.  That lasted for a good bit but then things started to get out of control rowdy.

A Christmas movie and popcorn calmed this right down.





Bailey Rae napping with her babies.

We had dinner with Jeremy, Amanda, and the kids because early tomorrow morning Jeremy is having back surgery.  So Jase and Adi get to spend the night with us.  Jase has been so excited all day long.  He gets to sleep in the train room!

One book and he was ready to hit the hay.

I love that he laid his clothes out for tomorrow.

Adi was tired but don't be fooled, she is a good faker!  She was pretty excited because she got to sleep in Alaire's bed.

She is also ready for tomorrow.

They went right to bed after one story and teeth brushing.  I haven't heard a peep out of them since 7:30pm.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they sleep through the night.

Comments

Popular Posts