Anna

 

DJ, Dennis in the back, Cassie, and Anna on the end

These are our friends from Happy Church in Jackson, Kentucky.  This is the family that lost everything in the flood a few months.  As I have told you before they lost literally everything that they owned. With the generous help from our family and friends, we have been able to help them begin to get back on their feet. They are slowly making progress but now have another obstacle to overcome.  Dennis is in the hospital in Hazard, KY on life support with COVID.

The hospitals are so full of sickness that Cassie is not allowed to visit.  Anna was taken to the ER and they diagnosed her with an upper respiratory infection.  The schools were closed for a few days due to over 300 students being out sick.

I'm asking you to please pray for them. That everyone gets well and can continue the process of receiving new safe housing.  Right now I am not sure when they will be able to get back on track with that.

I'll update you when I have more information.  Thank you all for every single act of kindness that you have lavished on this family.  You make my heart happy!

Comments

Popular Posts