Wammyville Pumpkins

 

Loading up from Aldi.  They had a great deal on pumpkins since we didn't grow any this year.  Next year will be pour year.  I'm researching it now.

School must go on.

counting spiders

We had a good week even with all the extra excitement so everyone got to go to the Treasure Box.

excited about their choices

While the boys were taking a nap, Jase and I put his spaceship together.

 Inside things are ready for pumpkin creations.  We were going to paint our pumpkins but I changed when I really thought of the logistics.  Man, am I ever glad I did.

The outside looks pretty special!

Checking on the photo opt section.

Levi found a heavy one.

Wyatt had a hard time deciding on which pumpkin he wanted.

Avery found a little one.

Bailey's family

Almost all of the Zimmerman family.

The yahoos.

Gabe with his parents.

The Bruce's.

Ava and her parents.

Our bus stop buddies.

Murph and Bridgit with most of their crew.


Let creativity begin.













this is how the night ended for both of us.  Great fun but boy does fun wear you out

Comments

Popular Posts