The Dogs That Think They Are Preschoolers

 Somehow I found this blog.  I have no idea when I wrote it but the pictures of the dogs are sweet.

Ollie, are you supposed to be in Wammy's flowers?

I think it must be a double time-out.

A sweet face.

Look how Ollie has his leg all cocked up on the step.

guards

Imogene is the sweetest dog.

Gladys

Mr. Oliver Wendell 

Yesterday somehow the front door got opened and we had two escapees.  My neighbor rushed over to let me know that they were in her yard but had taken off once she tried to catch them.  Thanks, Fergus for the alert!  I left Jan with the kids and I started up the street yelling for them.  Gladys came from Rachelle's backyard.  She came and laid right down at my feet knowing she was in big trouble for running but getting praise for coming when I called.  I carried her home.  By that time Mr. Bill had his shoes on and his keys in hand.  I went in to get a lease because Ollie is a load to carry.  With leash in hand, I opened the front door and there Ollie sat.  Pleased with himself.  Again in trouble but not.

Never a dull moment around here!

Comments

Popular Posts