Odds And Ends Of

 

Maggie got my first doormat.  It has since worn out.  It made me laugh so much that I had to order a new one.

I have been craving chili and had no time to fix it. So Kory made a drop-off. Chili, cool weather and a campfire nothing beats it!

My next project or as Mark would say the next wild hair. I'm looking for about a 5 to 6-foot ladder, the older the better. I think I might paint it black and I know that all my Appalachian Trail treasures will go on it. So if you run into one let me know.

An interesting shadow on the back of the chair.

Just moseying down the garden path.

I think Adi misses her mornings in Wammyville. Just about every day I get a little love note from her. She wanted to hang this one up.

Gabe trying to do this busy box with one hand.

A little nature art by Jay's in Levi.

Children of the corn.  I can see a scary little face, can't you?

Bailey just playing and minding her own business.

Comments

Popular Posts