Making Applesauce

 

We took a vote on whether we would make apple butter or applesauce. As you can see applesauce won.

It's a good thing the boys use their muscles because I couldn't do it one-handed.

Gabe had so many questions I couldn't answer them all.

This is the most fun part for me I get to watch them cut the apple slices into chunks and I get to watch them eat apple spaghetti.

.
Apple spaghetti is just a big piece of apple peelings they eat like spaghetti.

I don't think they actually know what they are eating.  I know this because Levi eats all the pulp from his apples at lunch and leaves the peeling.

Another winner.  Gabe loved it and wanted more.

The applesauce is cooking in the crock pot.  It smelled amazing but I was disappointed with the taste.  But the boys loved it!






Comments

Popular Posts