I Am Worn Out!

 This was actually herding cats alone with only one hand!  But it was fun and I actually think there are a few keepers in the bunch.  We may or may not have a retake day.

This is not what I imagined but I'll take it.

Would you just wanna pinch those little cheeks?


If you could get Levi to look at you in the eyes and smile at the same time you have won the lottery.

This might be my favorite.

He looks so big and tall.

My monkeys, my tree.

He just automatically put himself in this pose.

Yep, this one nailed it.


They help choose where we were going to have pictures taken. They're never allowed in this garden so they thought this would be a good day to be in there.

Made a deal. If they would sit still and get the picture taken and then they can throw hay at me.

This is what I got.


Oh yes, they did.

That's one handsome boy!

Cracks me up!

He's looking at me.  Smiling.



I might do spring pictures. You just never know what's gonna happen around here.

Comments

Popular Posts