Bloopers From Oct

 Believe me when I tell you that there are always bloopers but I'm not fast enough to capture them all.  These are the ones I caught this month.

One afternoon during lunch 
Avery decided to use his yogurt tube as a helicopter blade and decorate the kitchen from ceiling to floor.  Oh my.  He cleaned up the low parts and I got the high stuff.

This is what happens when you have one good hand and the other one just kinda hangs and a hot glue gun.  I was making the cutest veggie tray and about burnt the tips off my fingers.  But I quickly got out the B&W Amish cream and put it on the burns that had already shown up.  Blisters on the tips of your fingers aren't a good thing.  You can barely blow your nose.

The chipmunk family that lives under the front porch has been snacking on my pretty corn much to my horror!

And now we are down to those stinking dogs!  My glasses went missing. Jase found them in the backyard.  He knew the dogs were in deep, deep trouble.  Then I found one of Bailey's cute boots.  Dang dogs! Somehow they got some of Mark's eye drops.  What is a Wammy to do?




Comments

Popular Posts