Adding A New Feature

 

We have decided to add a new feature to the blog. It's called Monthly Bloopers. It seems that there are some people who think that things never go wrong and Wammyville. But I hate to burst your bubble, things go wrong almost hourly. So here are just a few of the bloopers from this month. This first one is what Bruce boys do to their peanut butter crackers every day at lunch. They just ate the peanut butter.

 We are trying to teach the yahoos to be self-sufficient. After lunch, they put their trash in the trashcan and the recycling in the recycle, dirty dishes either in the sink or the dishwasher, and their name in the drawer. Somedays you get this. 

Jase and I stay up while Pappy and the little ones are taking a nap every day. I was working at my desk on the computer and Jace was sitting on the floor right beside me working on a project. This is what his project ended up being. He glued a piece of paper to the top of the laundry chute.

I put my phone camera upside down so you could see what was on the top of the laundry shoot. He thought it was the funniest thing ever!

When I went down later that night to do laundry I have a lock on the paper that he put down the laundry chute. Guess whose job it was the next day to clean it all up?

There was knocking at the front door which was unusual because usually we know who's at the front door and they just come on in. But today the lawn guy got stuck in the dreaded ditch.

He had to call his buddy with a truck and they tied it up to the front of the truck and eventually got it out. It was fun to watch.

I get lots and lots and lots of this kind of shot on my phone when I leave it unattended

I'll save the best for last. Medium, the tadpole, I'm guessing got quite a scare the other day when Avery put his spoon for lunch down in the tank.

Never ever adult moment! 

Comments

Popular Posts