Little Bump In The Road

 Long story short...if I wasn't so much of a stickler about how things are centered I wouldn't be in the shape I am right now.
Just call me Clutz.  I tripped over a small fence.

Michael drove me to the ER.  Pain, lots of pain!

X-ray says both the ulna and radius are broken with slivers.  Good news no surgery.

Jon Bruce came to take off my rings because of the swelling.  Now that was a job.  Ali had to get out the cooking spray.  We finally managed to get them over the swollen and arthritic knuckles.

 
Friday I had to see the hand guy for a splint.

Swelling, bruising, and a farmer's tan.

 
My splint in IN school colors.

It is almost like a crime scene.  Mashed flowers instead of chalk outlines.

Emmy came with groceries to cook dinner and the first thing she did was remove the fence.  

It might be a long 6-8 weeks!

Comments

Popular Posts