Happy Church Comes To Eastside

This my friends is a merry bunch of angels that we could never do without!  They do amazing things!  Thank you!  I hope you know that by helping us, you also allowed our guests to take a well-deserved rest from all the responsibilities in their lives and the lives of Happy Church. 

I have been so excited about Happy Church coming to Eastside.     We made plans to host the group and then I broke my arm.  There were lots of things that now became significant challenges.  Friends and family came from everywhere to ask how they could help.  I can not imagine how the weekend would have ended without these angels. (and there are some not in the pic)

Tiffany and Taylor did a fantastic job leading worship!

Mike just let the sermon flow.

The week before our church was challenged with a supply drive.  The list came from Vanessa, the coordinator of donations.  At this point, these were the items that were in high demand.
I was in tears when I saw what had been collected.  We were able to collect multiples of everything on the list.  A huge thank  you 
 to everyone that made this collection possible 

 
Our next challenge was when and how do we get it to them.

Here is a link if you would like to hear the girls singing.

Comments

Popular Posts