Day Two Of Preschool

 Blogs are slow but they are coming I promise. Michael helped me figure out how to use my computer's voice text option, making it really lovely. But the computer hasn't figured out my twang yet so I have to go back and do a couple re-does every once in a while.

So here are a few shots from day two...taking pics has been a challenge.  Maybe I should just set the camera up and use the remote.

These two are so funny!

She plays hard to get.

So serious about everything.

Big brother stepping in.

She cracks me up!

The boys 'make' her do a little work.

Not a happy camper at the moment.

Cheif mud ball roller.

You are looking at the newest P-K student.

And this is very excited new Preschooler.

King of the world.

Our little sweet pea.

She's up. 

When she's back down.

After our morning routine we always read a book before we do anything.

Ready to work.

Picasso at work.

'Jase how did you get green?'

Super focused.

We are using every circle item we can think of to paint with yellow.

And then I pulled out the marshmallows!

After we painted with marshmallows I cut the paint and off and we had to eat them.  Best day ever!

Happy camper!

Then we were in search of everything in the room that started with the letter S.

At the end of the day we worked with apples. We counted. We sorted. We read the number words and we have fun!

Wyatt is our bus stop buddy. We used to meet at the bus stop but now we made in the front yard because his big brother and Adi get off the bus all by themselves and walk up the hill. The day he and Levi were twins!

Comments

Popular Posts