And It Continues

 The Photo Challenge went on without me.  But what they didn't know is that I got a shot for the day too.

So The winner for the last day was...


And these are the photos for your consideration on the last day of the challenge.  Cassie and Emmy gave them a challenge.  Everyone had to take a shot of the fountain at The Saltwater Shanty.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

This was the last shot I got of the beach.  As we were driving off the island over the ICW I got to see my last sunrise of the season.  See you again soon Holden.  I will miss you!

Please vote.  Once we have a winner I will post the daily winners for you to choose a Grand Champion.  And then because some of you have asked I will tell you who took the pic.  You might be surprised.

Comments

Popular Posts