The Weather Is Going To Be The End Of Me

 

I am honestly not complaining but I am sad.  Our best corn is down.

You might be wondering what happened this time.  Well, a storm came through and a tornado hit Goshen which is just down the road from us.  We were the lucky ones.

I got a call from Murph...Bridgit sent him the following pictures of the first trees to come down.  After it was all said and done you couldn't see the green grass for all the trees that got toppled in their backyard.

I went over to see what I could do, but nothing yet he has to wait for FEMA to assess the damage.

These are 100-foot trees!  I didn't have the heart to take pictures of what I saw.  Just made my stomach quiver.

The camper is toast.  One small branch is laying on the roof but he doesn't think there is any damage there.  They are extremely lucky!  Luck has nothing to do with it.  God knew that Murph wanted a garden in his yard so he opened up the sky so there would be sunlight for it.

But seriously I am extremely happy and we are so blessed that our friends weren't hurt. 

Our fridges and freezers are full of food from the Zimmerman's because they are without electricity.  They might be our guests tomorrow at the NotaLotta Farm B&B if the electricity isn't back on.  We sent them home with a camping lantern that has a phone charger.

If anyone else needs any help please reach out and we will do whatever we can.  Everyone always comes to our rescue so we want to Pay It Forward.  Please get in touch.

Comments

Popular Posts