The Last Day

 I'm just going to say that I have been on lots of campouts and enjoyed lots of different kinds of camp food but this weekend beats everything I have ever done!  

Every tooth in my head is a sweet tooth and these sticky buns are to die for!  Kory gets a gold medal for this one.

And then he follows up with cinnamon rolls with a special drizzle.  Oh, my word!

I have to redeem myself for the cobbled debacle of the night before so I hit them with my cinnamon and sugar donuts and donut holes made in the Air Fryer.

We had 32 donuts and 32 donut holes.   The kids and I ended up going around to the campsites that had kids and shared what we had left.  you can't throw something that delicious in the trash.  We were all on a sugar high by then!


The Jech's headed home first. So glad they got to come and spend the day with us.

The Zimmerman's in their big tent.  It is really nice!

Erin, the kids, and the dogs with the most amazing tent she found on Fast Track!

The Rockhold's in their home-away-from-home mansion.  This thing is big and amazing.  IF I ever feel the need to run away from home this is where you will find me!

The Ellis crew in all their stinkin' glory with Big Anges.  I love camping...seriously!  I have been known to pitch a tent in the backyard for a night or two.

The Bruce's in their 'clamper'.  So nice for them with the boys.  Avery was able to go down for a nap just like he would have at home.  I think Ali is sold!

Here we are one big happy camping family minus Avery who was napping.  What a crew!  I love this bunch! What a weekend!  We are already making plans for a Fall Break campout.  Stay tuned.

You know it is time to go home when this happens.



Sam and Mia lived through their first campout with Wammy and Pappy.  I hope there are many. many. more because there are lots of memories to make.

Sam made a new friend.  He loves Louie.  wants to know where he lives.  Wants to have a sleep-over...and the list goes on and on.

Thanks, everyone for all that you did this weekend.  Thank you for sharing your lives with us.

Ready to do it all again!

Comments

Popular Posts