Odds and Ends Of July

 Sometimes I miss pictures that should have gone in with other ones. So to make things easier on me I just put them in a folder called Odds and Ends.  Here are the O&E of July...in no certain order.

.

Our resident Bounty Hunter got herself a squirrel and proceed to eat half of it before Mark noticed. Gross!!!!

The lavender makes the kitchen smell wonderful.

My sweet little pickle taster.

Bees working on the sunflower.

Ollie trying his best to get through the game into the Native Perennial Bed.

I love this.  Christa stopped by with it and a bunch of preschool things.  I can't wait to fill it with all those pretty dandelions and clover that are the prettiest flowers when they are given to you by a little one.


I think we have a problem...It is not a bluebird family.

I got to visit with this sweet girl while the Bruce's were out of town.

Ollie the lap dog.

She's going back for more.

I will not need to buy any marigold seeds or plants next year.  I plan to have enough to plant them everywhere for our awesome pollinators.  They have worked so hard at their job this year.

Chef Emmy grilled salmon and garden veggies for Father's Day for her dad.  

These two were and are literally a hot mess.

Look at all those pretty bee pillows Bridgit got for the porch.   love them!!

Murph eating the first tomato!!

Comments

Popular Posts