Last Photo Challenge Day

 Today will be the last day that we need you to vote on our daily shots.  Then we will be crowing a Grand Champion with all the daily winners.

You voted folks and here is your winner from yesterday!  I think the owner of this photo made lots of phone calls and sent lots of texts gathering votes.

Here are the shots for your consideration...

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

Number 7

Number 8

Number 9

Number 10
I might be just a little late with the results because we will be traveling to Huntington, WV to attend Mark's 50th (actually 52nd) high school reunion,

Thanks again for taking time out to vote.  It has made our week for sure!

After all of that, I was informed that the rest of the beach crew would continue with the challenge today.  They will send me their photos just like they did every day and I will let them know the results.  So that means that you have been called back into voting service.

Comments

Popular Posts