Tuesday Of Construction Week

 

tracing construction vehicles

hammering golf tees

sorting screws and nails

new fidget toy

screwing chair leg inserts

I have no idea what these are called.  Can someone help me out?

dump truck puzzle

flannel board vehicles

cutting and gluing

upper and lower case letters

We are working up to a big finale with actual tools and wood.

Jase was able to use almost every piece of flannel.





I wish I could remember what Louie told me this was.



I enjoy watching those little brains and fingers at work.




Louie did every page in the book.




Drawing lines with a carpenter's pencil them measuring the lines with three different kinds of measuring tools...a level. my grandfather's old wooden take measurer, Mark's tape measurer, and a ruler.


They are so into all the activities I hated to tell them that we had to go get Adi off the bus.


Comments

Popular Posts